[optimal] Re: Spectralis requisition forms

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:37:24 -0700

No different than any other ODC request.

Simply put as OCT/FA/ICG/FAF or any combo of those

For the most part, we go by diagnosis.   After that, we know what they need.

D.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115