[optimal] Vendor invitation - EMR’s and Image Management Solutions

  • From: Joe Warnicki <warnickij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:55:49 -0400

Vendor invitation -EMR’s and Image Management Solutions

Jim Gilman and I will be repeating the course this year at the OPS meeting
inNew Orleans.

(Sunday2:45 – 4:15) at the Hotel Intercontinental)

The format has returned to include vendor demonstrations. We would like to
invite

Image Management vendors to participate by displaying and demonstrating their
software.

Jim and I will start the course by presenting some general concepts about relevant standards like DICOM, and HL-7 and there importance. We will then introduce participating vendors and we will have the students circulate among the vendor stations to view demonstrations or ask questions.

Vendors, if you are marketing image integration software we would be interested
in hearing from you.
Please consider participating.

Please email or call either of us. If you have already expressed an interest
please reply to this invitation also.

Two qualifications to the vendors.

1.     The software presented should be currently available, or being released
at AAO.

2.     It should interface with other manufacture's devices since systems
integration is very
 important to most departments.

After getting confirmations I will post a list of participating vendors on OPTIMAL and try to locate others
who may not have heard this announcement.

Photographers are an important part of the image integration plan and this should be an excellent opportunity to learn more about the choices available, especially for those not getting to the AAO floor.

Jim will be circulating a questionnaire prior to the meeting to learn more about the systems currently being used.

Jim Gilman james.gilman@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:james.gilman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>– 801-581-6947

Joe Warnicki warnickij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:warnickij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> – 828-505-0612