[optimal] From Denice re Donation to the OPS Archives

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 16:23:29 -0700

A big hug to ex-OPS member Dennis Makes for his recent donation to the OPS
Archives

Many jewels in the box- most notably, a HARD BOUND copy of the much extinct
Textbook of Ophthalmic Photography by Don Wong.  Truly, a collectors item.
Even I only have a photocopy of this book.

Also, a signed original of Ophthalmic Photography edited by Johnny Justice.

Keep those donations coming.  With the codicil, don't send to me without
contact me first ( as Dennis did) as I can only accommodate so much stuff and
don't want to be buried in stuff I ( the OPS) already has.

Denice

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115