[optimal] Re: Spectralis requisition forms

  • From: John Head <gnarlyroot12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:00:36 -0400

Hi Leslie,

At Mass Eye and Ear, we have a couple differential boxes for resident's and
attending to select...

-which angle of view,  30 or 50.,  (we have the wide angle lens)
-macula, ONH, or other
-number of scan lines  (37 or 73 for the size of mac cube we use.) or other
-IR/AF
-which dye (already mentioned..  Fluorescein/ICG)
-OCT t
   volume, ONH circle, Star, EDI.
(not all pt's get OCT on Heidelberg, some just AF/IR or just Fluorescein)

and a place at the bottom for notes, and fundus diagram for area of
interest.

John Head
MEEI