[optimal] Re: Occasional Spectralis shared file hiccups

  • From: copcphotography@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:47:28 -0400 (EDT)

Gremlins

 -----Original Message-----
From: "CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center" <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:42pm
To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'spectralis-user-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<spectralis-user-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [optimal] Occasional Spectralis shared file hiccups

·         Occasionally, and I have not recognized a pattern, we get hiccups
where we have one site license trying to view a file and cannot

·         Same file NOT opened

·         Heidelberg at mother ship not even being used

·         Heidelberg at site license opens, files are seen, no problem, EXCEPT
a particular file from a particular date won’t open.  “Shared access violation”
·         But, it isn’t

·         And then later, you can open the file just fine

Any thoughts?

D.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115