[optimal] OPS Salary Survey

  • From: "Hess, Ditte" <dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 10:14:58 -0400

Dear Optimal Friends,

Just a short reminder that the OPS Salary Survey will be open through the end
of September, so if you were unable to complete the survey or did not get
around to it yet - here is your chance to help yourself and your fellow imagers!
Thank you - the results of the survey will be posted at the annual meeting in
New Orleans!

[cid:image001.jpg@01CEA950.2D318160]

 The OPS is conducting a Salary Survey.  Please take a few minutes to complete
this very important survey.  Your responses will contribute to providing the
most accurate and comprehensive information in our profession.  This
information has the potential to benefit YOU and all of our colleagues.  It
should take no more than 10-15 minutes of your time.   Be sure to complete each
question of the survey.
All survey responses are anonymous.  Please share this link for the salary
survey with your colleagues that do photography/imaging.

Please click here
<http://www.opsweb.org/link.asp?e=dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&job=1013496&ymlink=1650942&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eopsweb%2Eorg%2Fsurveys%2F%3Fid%3Dsalary%5Fsurvey2013>
 to complete the survey.  We need everyone's cooperation!

Thank you!
OPS Board of Directors

Ditte J. Hess, CRA
Dir. of Photographic Educational &
Research Training Programs
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
900 NW 17th Street
Miami, FL 33136
Phone (305) 326-6000 x6280
EMail dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web http://www.bascompalmer.org<http://www.bascompalmer.org/>
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.
P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

JPEG image