[optimal] Re: OPS Salary Survey

  • From: "Kirsten Locke" <kglocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:55:31 -0500

I cannot stress how important this is, both for us and for our employers. It
is a great tool for them too.

Don't forget to spread the word about the survey and remember those techs
that do photography only once in a while. This is for everyone that performs
any type of imaging of the eyes; fundus photography, OCT, ultrasound,
adaptive optics. You name it!

Also, don't forget those people at remote offices that you do not see on a
daily basis. We like to hear from them too.

It would be cool if we could be more than 500 entries and we are already
over half way there.

Keep them coming.

Thanks,

Kirsten

Kirsten Locke, RN, CRA, FOPS.

Senior Research Associate and Clinical Trials Coordinator

Retina Foundation of the Southwest

9600 N. Central Expressway, Suite 200

Dallas, TX 75231

214-363-3911 x114