[optimal] Re: OPS Salary Survey

  • From: "Bennett, Timothy" <tbennett1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:18:52 +0000

Survey results are coming in and early demographic responses show that women
currently outnumber male respondents by a 60/40 split. In practice setting
results, University Hospital is running neck-and-neck with Private Retina
Practices for the most responses. The largest age group is 45-54 and
respondents with more than 20 years experience outnumber all other groups by a
huge margin.

We expect to see those numbers change as more responses come in. If your
demographic isn't well represented in these numbers, make sure you participate
in the survey. Encourage your colleagues to do the same!
tim
Timothy J. Bennett, CRA, FOPS, OCT-C
Penn State Department of Ophthalmology
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
500 University Drive, Suite 800 UPC
Hershey, PA 17033
Office: 717 531-5516<tel:717%20531-5516>