[optimal] Re: Archives needs copies of misc Journal articles

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 11:49:00 -0700

Many thanks.

Got the missing page 77- put that one to bed

Got only the FIRST page on Autofluoresence, need entire article

Need page 56 "Dawn of Ophthalmology.

Thanks!

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115