[optimal] Re: Monitor calibration

  • From: sandor ferenczy <sandorferenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 19:03:40 -0400

Cynthia,
http://spyder.datacolor.com/portfolio-view/spyder4pro/

I use this for 17 exam rooms and all of our photography suite monitors.

easy to use, relatively cheap and all the monitors now match (after all, what
is "right" color?)

the downside was that we had to replace handful of monitors because they were
not physically able to be color corrected, mostly older models with very dim
backlights.

-sandor