[optimal] Sharing of intellectual property

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'stephen.travers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <stephen.travers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 15:42:10 -0700

In these days and times it is most refreshing to see the spirit of
collaboration and sharing amongst professionals.

I asked for it, I got it Toyota!  So many people freely responding for my cry
for help.  It warms a damsel’s heart.

I firmly believe you pay it forward.  I am often the instigator, and often the
recipient.

Thank you Steven Travers, Richard Hackel and others who have responded so
quickly.  My first born son to you both… LOL

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115