[optimal] Re: Monitor calibration

  • From: anton.drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 12:09:24 +0930

I use the ColorVision Print Fix Pro Suite which contains a Spyder of
monitor calibration, also a video projector calibrator and the ability
to match your monitors with your color printer, so there is constancy
right along the line.

I then save the Color Profile on my computer and even when using
Photoshop access that profile as well.

This is a reasonably priced package for what it does, but you can go
more high end if need be, but if your institution is like mine "run by
bean counters" you should be able to make a good case for this suite.

Anton Drew