[optimal] Re: From Denice Heidelberg Issue

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 14:35:27 -0700

I think inasmuch as there are four different exam dates it is unlikely that
each four times we Messed UP and put her images with someone elses?

But, will try that tack.  It's starting to sound as if her entire database
entry got deleted....

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115