[optimal] Re: Film scanner w/feeder

  • From: Marshall Tyler <marshalletyler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:09:09 -0500

Tim,
 We used an old slide duplicator with digital camera on top. Manual but
about 4-6 slides per minute. Add a remote cable release (maybe a foot
switch-peddle?) and a video monitor to proof the exposure. Leave histogram
showing. Old cameras sometimes only show the green channel so watch out for
"correct" exposure with red fundus images. No flash, just tungsten lamp
with color correction. Shot .JPG & camera raw. Burned to DVD and jpg to
chart/OIS system.
 We only did "selected cases".
Marshall

--