[optimal] Re: Acanthaeomeba Imaging

  • From: Michael P Kelly <michael.p.kelly@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:19:21 -0400

Sci Session topic!

Michael P. Kelly
Duke Eye Center Labs
Duke University Hospital
2351 Erwin Road, Box 3802, Suite 209
Durham, NC  USA  27710
919-684-3139

"Peterson John C" <JPeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/30/2011 10:13 AM
Please respond to
optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[optimal] Re: Acanthaeomeba Imaging

 <<acanthamoeba-rostock.jpg>> Not as lovely as Denise's example, but it
does show the cyst formed by the amoeba well.

Lisa, I feel your pain about the RCM...it's awfully difficult to find
abnormalities when we're trying to discern normal anatomy from artifact,
etc.

Hope this helps...

John

********
John C. Peterson, BS, CRA
Director of Ophthalmic Photography Services
UW Health Eye Clinic
2880 University Ave., Rm. 246
Madison, WI 53705
(608) 263-7163