[optimal] 2011 OPS Photo Competition

  • From: James Strong <jamesdstrong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:38:29 -0400

Hello Ophthalmic Imagers,

It's summer here in North America and hopefully everyone is enjoying a
little bit of down-time as the MDs take their vacations.

The 2011 OPS Call for Images was mailed and should have landed in your
mailbox by now.  I can confirm that it's reached at least a few of you
because I've begun receiving image packets; 1 from a perennial entrant, 1
from a first-time participant, and 1 from our international community!
Kudos to the proactive!

The deadline for image submission is Friday August 5, 2011; the first Friday
in August.  Images must be in the hands of the respective Print or Stereo
Division host by that date to be considered.

Winning images will be displayed as part of the OPS Scientific Exhibit on
the AAO exhibit floor at this years AAO in Orlando Florida.

The Competition is open to ophthalmic images from any current (dues paid)
OPS member.

For reference, I have attached to this message a .pdf of the Image Call and
Submission Guidelines.

Please contact any member of the OPS Scientific Exhibit Committee with
questions you may have.

Specific questions about images or entering the Competition can be directed
to the appropriate division Hosts:

STEREO DIVISION:

Marcela Hickey, (239) 659-3985 (EDT) or mhickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PRINT DIVISION:

Jim Strong, (717) 531-0003 x283348 (EDT) or jstrong1@xxxxxxxxxxx

I look forward to seeing amazing images from all of you!

Regards!

Jim - Chair, OPS SEC