[optimal] Acanthaeomeba Imaging

  • From: Lisa Breayley <Lisa.Breayley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 04:15:41 +0000

Hi,

Here at the Eye & Ear, we occasionally get corneal patients with possible
acanthaeomeba.  The Doctors ask us to do confocal microscopy on these people,
which we do on the Heidelberg RCM.

However, trying to figure out what we are looking at is another thing.

Does anyone have a piccy of acanthaeomeba in the cornea done on a confocal?
Would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Lisa

L.M.Breayley
Senior Photographer
MedPIC

The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital
32 Gisborne Street
East Melbourne, Victoria 3002

Ph 61-3-9929 8335
Fax 61-3-9929 8217
www.eyeandear.org.au

Attention:
The information in this e-mail message may be confidential, and may also be
subject to legal privilege, public interest or legal professional privilege.

If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this
e-mail is unauthorised.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for the
presence of computer viruses.

The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital however does not warrant the message
is free of viruses.

It is recommended as a prudent business practice the recipient perform  a virus
scan of any message received.