Re: Some comments on the Optacon

  • From: Winifred Downing <wmdowning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:45:50 -0700

Like so many others on the list, I wanted to know what print was on
everything.  We had a department store here then called the Emporium, and
when the monthly bill came, all sorts of things were in the envelope with
it.  I had always wondered what those little  pieces of paper said so out
came the optacon.  I started with the first one, turning it this way and
that until I  had some vibrations that looked like print.  I  was sort of
expecting some ad for an exotic perfume  or lingerie but what did I see :
"Jockey Shorts".