[optacon-l] Re: Optacon comes through, again

  • From: "Wilna Turnbull" <WTurnbull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:32:35 +0200

Yes, I often use the Optacon to obtain account numbers, etc. from cards.
I even look at my credit card number on the back of my credit card and
find the unique number as well.  Last night my daughter was struggling
with Algebra.  The first thing I said, "It's a pity my Optacon's charger
is broken and I forgot the one at work."

I have fortunately 2 Optacons - one at work and one at home, but
unfortunately only one charger.  My daughter then took a pencil and,
whilst holding my hand, wrote the calculation so that I could know
exactly where the brackets were.  The Optacon is wonderful and assists
me even in preparing my children for their exams.

Regards

Wilna du Toit