[optacon-l] Re: Optacon comes through, again

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 14:23:36 -0400

You said it, Linda. I don't know what in the world I'd do about my bills
without an Optacon. Recently I bought a back up one from Richard and am ever
so grateful to have them.

My sister is a Solutions Architect at Dell Computers and asked me what it
was that was so special about the Optacon. I just let her know what Cindy
Handel said about her recent experience.

In God We Trust,

Carolyn