[optacon-l] Re: One of the Little Blessings of Having the Optacon

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 00:49:16 -0600

Hi Nancy!

When the front of the CD insert has printing that is either too big or too
fancy or weird a font, I read the spines of the jewel cases.  If you have a
new CD, the tape that is at the top has nice plain printing of the title
and artist, sometimes better than the same information on the spine,
because it sometimes fancier on the spine, when it's always beautifully
plain printing on the tape.

Debby

At 08:01 PM 11/25/2011, Nancy Shackelford wrote

                                 --
                 mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.