[optacon-l] An Unusual Use of the Optacon

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 00:23:02 -0600

Hi everyone!

We bought a number of socks for Christmas gifts.  My husband was describing
the colors and designs to me as we were choosing them.  One of the designs
according to him was similar to an "undo arrow", which is the icon in a
word processor, for example or many other types of software to undo what
you just did.

When we came home, I asked him what an undo arrow was, and he explained it,
then formed one with a pipe cleaner.

Then I asked him to find that pair of socks so that I could look at the
design with the optacon.  He said, and I agreed that the design didn't look
exactly like the undo arrow, but similar to it.

Another pair of socks had a zebra stripe, (black and white).  I also had
him find those socks for me.  When he found them, he said, "Here, these
will drive the optacon crazy!"  The black and white stripes were sure vivid!

Debby

--

                 mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.