[optacon-l] Coffee Cup Box

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 05:58:56 -0500 (EST)

We now know that there are in fact large letters. If we can find those,
maybe we can interpret them. It's also possible that different types of
coffee have different symbols.
In this case an Optacon user starts out needing an interpreter--sighted
help, but once you know what to look for and where to look, you are set
for the future in using the product again. This is another level of
Optacon use, just as valid as discovering the product layout yourself.
Hang in there, Mary. We'll find out where the printing is on those battery
packages.
Catherine