[opendtv] Re: Twenty comments; Re: Re: Obama Asks Congress to Delay DTV Transition

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 17:38:40 -0800

"absence of television will be a great motivator"

I heard a fool from Consumer's Union tonight on NPR.  He wants to hold the
transition in abeyance until "everyone" has the necessary equipment.  Pure
folly.  Some people will decide it's just too tough and will go off-grid.
To wait for everyone is to wait forever.

John Willkie

  _____