[opendtv] Re: Software

  • From: "Cliff Benham" <cliff.benham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:57:40 -0500

Try cakewalk Pyro
http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Pyro/default.asp

-----Original Message-----
From: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Larry Bloomfield
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 5:01 AM
To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opendtv] Software

Happy Holidays to all my friends and associates:

Several years ago I produced, directed and engineered a half hour talk =
radio=20
program that aired on KIEV in Glendale (Los Angeles area). I have =
cassettes=20
of all the shows I had
anything to do with and would like to make CDs out of them. A lot of the =

material on the show was quite entertaining and interesting.

I have a 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 with 1 Gig of RAM. I have a very good sound =
card,=20
but don't have a clue what software to use to get the audio from the=20
cassette recorded to my hard drive so I can convert it into a CD that =
can=20
play in my car on or any CD player. I'm looking for good, but not too=20
expensive, software.

Any suggestions?

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, dba Tech-Notes
1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439-9717
(541) 902-2424
www.Tech-Notes.TV
See you on the Road Show =96 A Taste of NAB 2005=20

=20
=20