[opendtv] Re: Software

  • From: "Kon Wilms" <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:49 -0500

Larry,

You may want to try this:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/drives/6908/

"The PlusDeck 2 is a full-logic cassette deck for your PC. Use it to
archive your old cassette tapes of 80s hair bands into digital media
files for playback on your PC. Or better yet, archive your favorite
audio files or streams onto cassette - perfect for playback in your '78
Midget that is still not sporting an in-dash CD player. (Those of you
still in the 8-track days will have to keep waiting for a PC-friendly
solution I'm afraid...)"

Saves cassettes to mp3s...

Cheers
Kon