[opendtv] Re: Software

  • From: "Larry Bloomfield" <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:15:34 -0800

Thanks John.  I have burners, it just getting from the cassette machine to
some form of digital on my hard drive. It's a breeze from there.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, dba Tech-Notes
1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439-9717
(541) 902-2424
www.Tech-Notes.TV
See you on the Road Show - A Taste of NAB 2005