[opendtv] Re: SINCLAIR TO AIR "A POW STORY: POLITICS, PRESSUREAND THE MEDIA"

  • From: "Dewey Weaver" <dweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:22:20 -0400

Bob - thank you for your service to this country. Bush was honorably
discharged. Flying F4s over the GOM was not exactly a risk free endeavor. John
Kerry volunteered and put himself in the line of fire then gave comfort to the
enemy in Paris while he was still an officer in the Navy. Aren't you interested
in seeing the 100 or so pages of his military records that he refuses to
release? Bush released all of his... why doesn't John Kerry do the same? What
does he have to hide?

From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:18:30 -0400