[opendtv] Re: SINCLAIR TO AIR "A POW STORY: POLITICS, PRESSUREAND THE MEDIA"

  • From: "Dewey Weaver" <dweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:37:28 -0400

Bob - I define easy as launching cruise missles against an aspirin factory and
bombing an empty AQ camp after you've tipped off Pakistan because you were
worried about hurting their feelings.

Iraq was the right move for Bush. He knew that Saddam had used WMD against his
own people and his neighbors. He knew that Saddam had compromised the UN,
France, Germany and Russia with Oil for Food money. He knew Saddam was housing
terrorist and compensating terrorist for killing Jews and Westerners. He knew
that starting in Iraq would lead to an impact on others in the region.  Libya
fell within days of us yanking Saddam from his dirty rathole. Syria has a
choice now and our guys on the border have been taking incoming shells from
across Syria in the recent days - guess that is going to force a decision soon.

Guess who is Iran's next door neighbors now? Two US Allies. Nice containment
strategy if you think about it.

Thinking about N. Korea.. don't you think that Bush's assumption that their
neighbors may be in a better position to influence that region than we are
right now was a good decision.  Kim is just looking for bribe money anyway and
the last liberals in the White House surely gave him everything he wanted
including money and nuclear fuel.

America has a history of making tough choices - in Vietnam - what else turned
communist around that country?????

Was Omaha Beach easy??? If it wasn't for us - the Brits and the French would
still be doing the goosestep as their national dance.

The battle of good and evil continues. John Kerry is not the man to lead it.

From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:43:15 -0400