[opendtv] Re: Reception Issues

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:09:23 -0700

Yep John, there's nothing like the smell of Southern California in the
morning! Like you, we've experienced it for the last three months or so in
the Santa Barbara area.
My next door neighbor is a S.B. County fire Captain who spends weeks at a
time away fighting various area fires. This morning, while collecting my
news paper, I noticed that his fire retardant covered orange glow vehicle
was back after another absence. Gotta love those guys!

John S., great web page. We could have used such info when operating L Band
radar systems years ago along the gulf coast, where ducting was a major
problem.