[opendtv] Re: Reception Issues

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:14:32 -0700

No, they're on 53 here, but I think it's only for testing until KFMB-DT
moves back to their analog channel.

Last I heard, they had to protect KFMB-DT from interference for the time
being, and they have to accept interference from KFMB-DT.

It's very ironic that they bought a channel nationwide that can't be used in
their headquarters; I suspect they will cut over to 55 in San Diego "very
quickly" after the end of analog.

John Willkie