[opendtv] Re: Off topic: climate change

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:06:39 -0400

I know I didn't think the health care system was perfect before Obamacare,
who did? Why did you bring that up?

Like to see that two page bill that covered pre-existing conditions. One
page would have to deal with the Republican Mandate in whatever form that
covering pre-existing conditions requires.

What does the old high risk pools and their problems have to do with
anything? My daughter tried for 9 months to get covered that way. They kept
asking for more paperwork and kept loosing it. Then Obamacare came along
and she got coverage in 10 minutes thru the New York Exchange. She loves
her insurance company. With the plan she choose she can see our family
doctor.

About medical malpractice, my oncologist goes uninsured and has a sign
prominently posted in his office to that affect.

Why do you say "politically connected" doctor? Don't think he or they were
or why are they going to prison? Faulty connection, sentencing is July
10th.

--

Bob Miller
954-881-0780