[opendtv] Re: Off topic: climate change

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:56:19 -0400

We will most likely have a surplus or close to it by the time Hillary takes
office. 2% less white voters each two year cycle. Looks like the Dems will
control the White House for at least a generation or until the collective
ultra Right head explodes.

Obamacare allowed my daughter to get insurance with a pre-existing
condition, NOT just another transfer scheme, it is saving lives already. It
is allowing my other daughter to look for a better job, something she was
not willing to do since her current low paying job has decent health
insurance included. Now she can be assured of insurance. This attribute
alone is a big deal for our economy IMO. I have known lots of people stuck
in jobs for health insurance reasons or working a job JUST for the health
insurance. A friend who worked at a nursery school because by law they had
to offer health insurance, the pay was incidental.

Obamacare is a great Republican Idea whose time has come. I expect Vermont
to make it a single payer system and most states to follow within 10 years.

Bob Miller
954-881-0780
3111 N. Ocean Dr. Apt 1607
Hollywood Beach Florida 33019