[opendtv] Re: (No Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:30:37 -0400

  • From: "Brian Park" <floman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:22:37 -0500

The upcoming Nintendo DS would make a very nice universal remote for home
theater with the right software module. Voice recognition, secondary touch
screen, wireless. The primary screen could display what you want to see.
Cheaper than Pinto.

Anyone working on this?

http://www.nintendo.com/ds/index.jsp

bp