[opendtv] Re: (No Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:30:37 -0400

  • From: "Keith Jack" <kjack2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:11:28 -0700

You're always adding new features or improving performance. Otherwise, the
competition beats you to the punch for the next year.

You also have to look at the cost/performance/power curve for going to 0.13
or 0.09. Power may go down, but cost could go up.

You also want to match the die size to the package so as not to waste
silicon area...

-- Keith