[opendtv] Re: News: Changing Course, Apple Offers Low-Priced Mac for the Home

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:10:03 -0800

Gee, the same (except for AfterEffects) can be said about my six year old
Emachines 300 box.  However, it's gotten extensive use; writing and
compiling programs.  It goes off when the power goes out (several times a
day, recently).

My only "virus protection" (when connected to the Internet) has been
"WindowsUpdate.com."

And, I'm not saddled by Mac software.

Your point being?