[opendtv] Re: News: Changing Course, Apple Offers Low-Priced Mac for the Home

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:17:04 -0800

Only a Mac enthisiast would call this a "low-priced" computer.  Dell --
nobody's idea of a cut-rate maker -- sells whole computers (with the
keyboard, mouse and keyboard that the mini Mac doesn't include) for the same
price point.  And, they don't make you think that you're getting something
insignificant.