[opendtv] Re: M/H, Free OTA and Its Programming

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:23:37 -0700

As always, a distorto lens is at work.

The report actually doesn't say that if the interlopers get to the point of
having sunk costs, then the broadcasters lose.  The report says that
broadcasters will still have advantages, including existing services,
branding, advertising, sales of advertising, further reach, etc.

So, rock on, Bob.

John Willkie