[opendtv] Re: HD-DVD Loses Round One

  • From: "Ben Webber" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:06:13 -0600

There was also a rumor circulating at the Adult Entertainment Expo to the
effect that Blu-ray replicators are refusing to accept orders from adult
video producers, for fear of angering Sony and putting their licenses in
jeopardy.

I'm skeptical about this claim. It's not clear to me why Sony would object
to adult material being distributed on Blu-ray.

Here's a link to one version of the story from www.highdefdigest.com:

http://tinyurl.com/ync5zp

Regards,

B.