[opendtv] Re: DTV Audio

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:28:03 -0400

I am experiencing audio dropouts on all stations but the box is a Channel Master D2A. The audio dropouts occur more frequently than video dropouts with this box.

Other boxes I've tried experience both types of dropouts in nearly equal
numbers, unlike the CM box.

Cliff

Allen Le Roy Limberg wrote:
It is not just one station.  The adapter is Zenith, although the same effect
was earlier noticed on a Magnavox adapter.  I believe the techniques for
masking short drop-outs in video are better perfected than those for audio.