[opendtv] Re: Broadcast Flag

  • From: "Ralph P. Manfredo" <rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:50:01 -0700

I just purchased a Samsung T165, but have yet to install it.  As soon as I
do, I let you know if I have the same problem.

A friend in Dallas also has the T165 and he told me yesterday that his STB
will sometimes lock up, but he can recover.  He also has a JVC digital VCR
and he has seen the same problem when he plays a tape he recorded earlier.
His connection between the DVCR and STB is Firewire, and he told me he was
informed the vendor informed him they know of the problem and as soon as
they have a fix for the firmware they will let him know.  I believe he told
me the fix was from Samsung, but I am not sure.  I'll find out and let you
know.

Ralph

Ralph P. Manfredo
President & CEO

rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx

BroadBand Networks Corporation
2530 Berryessa Road, No. 237
San Jose, CA 95050

Phone:  408.988.2060
Fax:      408.988.2188

www.bbnc.com

Leaders in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 video over ATM and IP Networks