[opendtv] Re: 8-VSB vs ??

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 23:18:10 -0800

I wonder how long until you look back with fondness upon old GW Bush.  I
say, it will be 9 months or less.

John Willkie, who only voted for him because of the idiots that he ran
against for President in general elections.  Hell, he's got a felony
drunk-driving conviction and he's still better than the girly-men he ran
against.