[opendtv] Re: 3D TV market to grow 500% in 2011

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 09:13:07 -0400

Oh, rest assured that I had the sarcasm dialed up to eleven.

HD Radio has not been mandated to be broadcast by the FCC, it has been a market driven decision on the part of individual broadcasters, much as analog AM Stereo is.

Therefore, the inclusion of HD Radio decoders should also be market driven, just as the inclusion of AM Stereo decoders are market driven.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Manfredi" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>