[ola] Re: Songs in the OWL classroom

  • From: Heidi Hewitt <heidihewitt13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:52:29 -0400

I had a class begging to play musical chairs. It turned out to be really
fun and semi-productive language wise. I had them walk around the circle to
the right/left, fast/slow, like different animals. We didn't end up talking
about the song lyrics much though. Although since it was Danza Kuduro I
could have had them put their hands up, etc. The person who was left
without a seat had to identify 2 colors on clothing or recite a song lyric.