[ola] Re: Progressions

  • From: Heather Pineault <heather_pineault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:47:42 -0500

Thank you, Ricardo, for this post.  I was wondering regarding your
conversation about the Can Drive -- how many years of Spanish have your
kids have?  I would love to do something like that, but they don't yet have
the vocab to go beyond the very basic (I teach Fr2 in HS - mainly 9th &
10th graders).
Thanks!
Heather