[ola] Re: My first day.....

  • From: "Burggraf, Delina" <burggrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 22:12:29 +0000

Great, se?or, Ricardo.  I love your enthusiasm.  I don't know how  I could
possibly  teach Spanish 1 without the circle.  My classes have: 48, 46 and 39
students.  I have to eat lots of nuts and avocados to keep a good level of
energy.  But I've always like 9th graders and now I have loooots of them. As
they say, be careful what you ask for.

Cheers,

Delina