[ola] My first day.....

  • From: Ricardo Linnell <hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:25:16 -0700

Hello Everyone,

My first day is complete! Granted, I didn't have Spanish 1 yet, but let me
tell you that my Spanish 3 students ROCKED today! It is a beautiful thing
when you don't have to push much for "solo español"! Granted, I did a
little tiny bit, but for the most part, the students were staying in
Spanish and communicating near the level at which they last tested. It is a
fabulous day, though I am utterly exhausted.

Ricardo

Days Activities

1. Pásame/Tú quieres? Game

2. SMOOSH

3. Correr y Saltar (just physical, no language)

4. Wrote vocab on the vocab list and pulled topics from the vocab and
created question hook sequences to use for the middle part of the class.