[ola] Re: Grading questions

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 04:55:54 -0500

No. Not dense at all. It's so new. We will elaborate. I'll do a search for
old list serve emails for you. I believe Arnold has written about this.

Nanosh, is there a way for Cathy and others to go to old emails before they
joined?

I recommend a mopi training for helping with this too. Especially with
Arnold because he relates it back to classroom application.

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher 6/7/8
Team Curriculum Coordinator
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.