[ola] Re: First days!

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:57:03 -0400

It's so good to hear from everyone! It's an exciting start to the school
year. I've done OWL for over a year now, but I'm still nervous. I know that
once we get going, the nerves will go away. I have a unique situation this
year because two of my classes are the same groups I had last year and
three are new. I've never gotten a second year with the same class. It
should be fun! I'll share which activities work well after I meet with them
tomorrow! Happy First Days everyone!