[ola] Re: Final Exams

  • From: Martin Kathryn <kmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 16:58:16 +0000

I am having my second-year students read Marco Denevi’s ‘Apocalipsis.’ We will
start the mini-unit with a Colombian short film based on The Matrix.  I may
also use the Spanish trailer for ‘Los juegos del hambre’.  The actual final
will consist of an oral interview based on (but not limited to) the story. That
will give me reading and speaking scores.  Then I will have them write about
the theme of apocalypse.